Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Where's the hair?

For 35 years of marriage I have been cutting Boppo's hair. Recently, HE (yes I said HE) decided that he wanted me to start cutting his hair with hair clippers instead of the scissors which I have always used.
At the last hair cut, we tried the clippers for the first time, the cut turned out really very good. Boppo likes his hair short and the clippers got the cut "just right".
Last night he said it was time for another hair cut. He gets out the clippers and gets everything prepared. I begin..... whoops! Hey! I have never been trained and you get what you pay for. I took the largest swap of hair out of the back of his head and it was SHORT! Therefore, I had to proceed with SHORT!
I told him that he needed to tell everybody that he was just practicing and getting ready to be a missionary and that this was totally intentional.
The benefit of it is that we cut off all the grey hair. Well, I should say; we cut off ALL the hair.

2 comments:

  1. For fear of waking up the house, I am biting my lip to keep from laughing!!!! The haircut is not so bad, but the expression is priceless. Okay I have to wake up Matt this is funny!

    ReplyDelete